4.09.2013

Eye of Egypt

I've always had a 'thing' for Egypt. Not that I've ever been there. But it was the only time I paid attention in History class. The only topic that would keep me from falling asleep during those classes. I'm not sure why though. It's not like there's Egyptian blood in my family, or that I knew people that had been there. It simply fascinated me, the stories about pyramids, Cleopatra, Sun Gods and what not. I was hooked, still am (a little bit). Whenever there is something on tv about ancient Egypt I stay tuned, watch with fascination and dream about forgotten worlds. I've never been to Egypt and I probably never will. It's not that kind of fascination, it's the stories and history that are amazing, my fantasies that make it unbelievably awesome. It can only go downhill if I actually go there right?


No comments: