12.16.2012

Diva Challenge #99

The challenge this week was set by Margaret Bremner on 'The Diva blog' was to use a looped border as a string. Now I wish I would have known what the challenge was a day before it was set, as last sunday I started a piece with just that! Off course I didn't take pictures of the string/border. I should have as I really can't remember what it looked like. All I know is that my loop became the small striped 'drops'. Maybe one day I'll remember to take a picture or scan of my strings so I can reuse them... maybe...


I always love how awesome it looks to have a close up of a piece, but with my camera still being in Holland I had a tough time convincing my super simple camera that it's ok to try and focus on part of the drawing. The little camera did understand what I meant after a little while, but decided to ignore that everything is supposed to be black and white, not greenish or overwhelming greyish like the photo above (which I photoshopped to make it look presentable). Or maybe I just need a lesson or 10 in taking photo's.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Your tangles are stunning! This is beautiful (inspite of the "camera wars".

Tangle Jam said...

This is beautiful, it looks so festive.

Helen said...

Bold and beautiful. I love it :)

Amy in TN said...

Splendid tile! Great balance of darks and lights.