11.16.2012

A little bit from Zazzle friends continued


Tink is one of those ladies that has more stores then I can count! That's one busy lady designing and keeping her stores up to date. I'm very impressed! Here's a small selection of items she's asked me to promote for her. Please click her name to check out all of her stores.
Carousel
Carousel frosted mug
roses on linen
Beautiful Rose Linen Look Edition with soft petals and background is a beautiful addition to your home. Match with our place mats and napkins, and more.

A small selection by A Portugese Love, she makes such cute products, definitely worth checking out her store if you're in need for a 'cuteness fix'
Hello Baby
Endless love
Zodiac Puzzle
This Zodiac Puzzle is a puzzle for kids that like astrology. It's a cute birthday gift that you can easily personalize changing the header

And a little bit from me :)
Centre point kaleidoscope wall clock
Light green Polkadot clock
Eye of the star business cards
This piece, Eye of the Star business cards, shows a shallow 12 point star in the colors yellow, green and blue. The centre or Eye of the Star has pink and purple in it. Stunning piece that really pulls you in.

1 comment:

Belinha Fernandes said...

...and a nice colection here too! I am digging doing this. Because this way I have at least one reason to blog every week. Also I get products that do not reflect my taste. Who says I have a good taste?
I hope you're fine!